Thursday, October 27, 2011

Follow Santas Working Overtime on Twitter, tumblr and Pintrist...

 

Just wanted to take a sec to remind everyone about other places you can find Santas Working Overtime plus some other bits and pieces...

Sometimes I don't have enough content to justify a new post but I have some breaking news or a cool link I really want to share asap. That's what Twitter's for. Follow SantasWorkingOT on Twitter or check out my recent tweets with the widget in the upper right corner of this page. Some of the stuff I tweet (and retweet) will end up posted here but a lot of it will only be on Twitter.

You can follow all my blog posts by subscribing to Santas Working Overtime in your newsreader.

I post holiday related pix and tunes over at tumblr plus more pix at Pintrist.

Have a cool link you think my readers would like to check out? Drop me a line at santasworkingovertime@gmail.com

If you appreciate what I do here and you'd like to help me pay some bills simply do your Amazon.com shopping through one of my many links. Check out the constantly updated Santas Working Overtime  Amazon Christmas Store.

And, most of all, thanks for stopping by!